I’m participating in Gwen Bell’s #reverb10 challenge this month which means 31 days filled with daily writing/photography prompts meant to reflect on the past year and at the same time look ahead.
December 11 – 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? (Author: Sam Davidson)
1. fallen trees (1 old maple that almost fell on our house, another that almost fell on our car while driving to the co-op, and the last one was a small crab apple tree that fell on our parked car in the back yard).
2. coffee mugs
3. plastic spatulas (we have 4)
4. paper piles
5. windshield wiper fluid (we have a growing collection-at least 6 jugs, that I know of…)
6. plastic bags
7. broken mason jars
8. books (the ones I no longer read)
9. leaky kitchen faucet
10. compost squash (that take over the garden beds)
11. tarts scraped off the kitchen floor
And you, what 11 things can you toss from 2010?